Laws Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of laws. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of laws. We also have lists of Words that end with laws, and words that start with laws.
What is laws? What does laws mean?
laws is often defined as LAW, (obsolete) to take to court
Laws are rules that are made by governing bodies in order to govern behavior. They are designed to maintain order, protect rights, and prevent harm. Laws can be classified into different types based on their source and content. Some of the common types of laws are:
- Constitutional law: laws that are derived from a country's constitution
- Statutory law: laws that are made by legislative bodies
- Common law: laws that are based on judicial decisions and precedents
- Criminal law: laws that relate to crime and punishment
- Civil law: laws that relate to disputes between individuals or organizations
- International law: laws that govern relations between countries and international organizations
Examples Using laws in a sentence
- The new anti-discrimination law will ensure that everyone is treated equally.
- It is against the law to drive without a valid license.
- The company was sued for violating environmental laws.
- The government is planning to introduce new labor laws to protect workers' rights.
- The law requires that all children attend school until they are 16 years old.
- He was arrested for breaking the law.
- The judge ruled that the defendant had violated the law.
- The law enforcement agencies are responsible for maintaining law and order.
- The law allows for freedom of speech and expression.
- The lawyers argued over the interpretation of the law.
How much does laws score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing laws scores 7 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is laws worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word laws in Words With Friends, it scores 8 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 24 points.
What's another way to say laws? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write laws? In our thesaurus we found there are 1 synonyms of laws.
How may anagrams can you make from laws?
There are 2 anagrams of laws. These include :
There are 2 anagrams of laws in total. See all anagrams of laws
What words can you unscramble using the letters in laws?
There are 14 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in laws. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in laws
What other words can be made from using the letters in laws?
There are 1730 words that can be made from the letters in laws. These include :
There are 1730 words that can be made from the letters in laws. See all words that can be made from the letters in laws