Lend Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of lend. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of lend. We also have lists of Words that end with lend, and words that start with lend.
What is lend? What does lend mean?
lend is usually defined as to give for a time only
To lend means to give something to someone for a temporary period of time, with the expectation that it will be returned. Some common synonyms of lend are loan and advance.
The word can be used in the following ways:
- Lend can be used to describe the act of giving money or property to someone with the expectation that they will return it.
- It can also be used to describe the act of giving support or aid to someone in need.
Examples Using lend in a sentence
- Can you lend me some money until payday?
- I'm happy to lend you my car for the weekend.
- My sister always lends me her clothes when I visit her.
- The bank agreed to lend me the money for the new house.
- Can you lend me a hand with this heavy box?
- She kindly lent me her umbrella when it started to rain.
- He was reluctant to lend his support to the new project.
- The company is willing to lend its expertise to the new startup.
- The library will lend books to anyone with a valid library card.
- I'm willing to lend an ear if you need to talk about your problems.
How much does lend score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing lend scores 5 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is lend worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word lend in Words With Friends, it scores 7 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 21 points.
What's another way to say lend? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write lend? In our thesaurus we found there are 7 synonyms of lend. Some of these are:See all synonyms of lend
How may anagrams can you make from lend?
There are 0 anagrams of lend.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in lend?
There are 12 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in lend. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in lend
What other words can be made from using the letters in lend?
There are 8515 words that can be made from the letters in lend. These include :
There are 8515 words that can be made from the letters in lend. See all words that can be made from the letters in lend