Leno Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of leno. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of leno. We also have lists of Words that end with leno, and words that start with leno.
What is leno? What does leno mean?
leno is normally defined as a thin, muslin-like fabric
Leno is a type of fabric that is made by twisting together multiple warp threads and then weaving them with a single weft thread. The twisted warp threads create small, open spaces in the fabric, which can be used for decorative purposes.
Leno can also refer to a type of loom that is used to create this fabric. The leno loom holds the warp threads in a way that allows them to be twisted before being woven with the weft thread.
Examples Using leno in a sentence
- The bride's dress was made of delicate leno fabric that shimmered in the sunlight.
- The curtains had a leno weave that gave them a unique texture.
- The leno loom was invented in the early 19th century.
- The weaver used a leno technique to create a lace-like effect in the fabric.
- The leno weave allowed for air flow through the fabric, making it ideal for summer clothing.
- The artist used leno fabric to create a sculpture with a translucent quality.
- The leno pattern in the fabric was created by twisting every other warp thread.
- The leno technique is often used in traditional Indian saris.
- The leno weave can be used to create intricate patterns and designs in the fabric.
- The leno loom requires a skilled operator to create the twisted warp threads.
How much does leno score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing leno scores 4 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is leno worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word leno in Words With Friends, it scores 6 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 18 points.
What's another way to say leno? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write leno? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of leno.
How may anagrams can you make from leno?
There are 4 anagrams of leno. These include :
There are 4 anagrams of leno in total. See all anagrams of leno
What words can you unscramble using the letters in leno?
There are 15 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in leno. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in leno
What other words can be made from using the letters in leno?
There are 14373 words that can be made from the letters in leno. These include :
There are 14373 words that can be made from the letters in leno. See all words that can be made from the letters in leno