Lick Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of lick. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of lick. We also have lists of Words that end with lick, and words that start with lick.
What is lick? What does lick mean?
lick is normally defined as to lap, taste or moisten with the tongue
To pass the tongue over a surface or object, as a means of eating, drinking, or cleaning. It can also mean to defeat or outdo someone or something.
Examples Using lick in a sentence
- She licked the ice cream from her fingers.
- The cat licked its paw clean.
- He licked the spoon after eating the cake.
- The dog licked my face when I got home.
- She licked her lips in anticipation of the delicious meal.
- The team licked their wounds after the loss.
- He licked the competition in the race.
- She licked the stamp before putting it on the envelope.
- The flames licked at the roof of the burning building.
- He licked his lips and smiled at the thought of the upcoming challenge.
How much does lick score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing lick scores 10 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is lick worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word lick in Words With Friends, it scores 12 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 36 points.
What's another way to say lick? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write lick? In our thesaurus we found there are 5 synonyms of lick. Some of these are:See all synonyms of lick
How may anagrams can you make from lick?
There are 0 anagrams of lick.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in lick?
There are 5 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in lick. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in lick
What other words can be made from using the letters in lick?
There are 1442 words that can be made from the letters in lick. These include :
There are 1442 words that can be made from the letters in lick. See all words that can be made from the letters in lick