Lid Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of lid. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of lid. We also have lists of Words that end with lid, and words that start with lid.
What is lid? What does lid mean?
lid is generally defined as a cover, hinged or separate, for the opening and closing of a receptacle
A lid is a cover that fits onto the top of a container to keep the contents inside. Lids can come in various shapes and sizes and are made from different materials, such as plastic, metal, or glass.
Lid can also refer to:
- The top or cover of something, such as a pot or a jar.
- The movable cover of a box or a chest.
- The cover of a human eye that can be opened and closed.
Examples Using lid in a sentence
- I put a lid on the pot to keep the steam inside.
- The lid of the jar was difficult to open.
- The treasure chest had a heavy wooden lid.
- The laptop has a broken lid and won't close properly.
- She lifted the lid of the box to see what was inside.
- He closed the lid of his laptop and went to bed.
- The cat's eyes slowly closed as its lids drooped.
- She applied eye makeup to her lids before going out.
- The garbage can had a tight-fitting lid to keep the smell inside.
- The coffee mug had a lid to prevent spills while driving.
How much does lid score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing lid scores 4 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is lid worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word lid in Words With Friends, it scores 5 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 15 points.
What's another way to say lid? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write lid? In our thesaurus we found there are 2 synonyms of lid. Some of these are:See all synonyms of lid
How may anagrams can you make from lid?
There are 0 anagrams of lid.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in lid?
There are 4 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in lid. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in lid
What other words can be made from using the letters in lid?
There are 16230 words that can be made from the letters in lid. These include :
There are 16230 words that can be made from the letters in lid. See all words that can be made from the letters in lid