Lilt Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of lilt. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of lilt. We also have lists of Words that end with lilt, and words that start with lilt.
What is lilt? What does lilt mean?
lilt is generally defined as to sing or speak rhythmically
Lilt is a light, bouncy, and cheerful way of speaking or singing. It is characterized by a noticeable rise and fall of pitch and is often associated with upbeat, happy, and carefree moods. Here are some of the different ways lilt can be used:
- Lilt can refer to a musical or poetic rhythm that is characterized by a playful and melodic quality.
- Lilt can also refer to the natural rise and fall of a speaker's voice, which can vary depending on the speaker's mood, personality, and the context of the conversation.
- In some cases, lilt can refer to a particular accent or dialect that is characterized by a distinctive rhythm or intonation pattern, such as the Irish or Scottish accent.
Examples Using lilt in a sentence
- She spoke with a lilt in her voice that made everyone feel happy.
- The song had a beautiful lilt that made it perfect for dancing.
- Whenever she was in a good mood, her voice would take on a lilt that was infectious.
- The Irish lilt in his accent was charming and made him stand out in a crowd.
- The children's laughter had a lilt to it that filled the room with joy.
- The poem had a gentle lilt that made it easy to memorize.
- She sang the song with a lilt that made the audience want to dance along.
- The storyteller used a lilt in her voice to draw the audience in and make the tale come alive.
- His speech had a noticeable lilt that betrayed his Scottish heritage.
- The melody of the flute had a lilt that echoed through the forest and brought peace to all who heard it.
How much does lilt score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing lilt scores 4 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is lilt worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word lilt in Words With Friends, it scores 6 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 18 points.
What's another way to say lilt? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write lilt? In our thesaurus we found there are 2 synonyms of lilt. Some of these are:See all synonyms of lilt
How may anagrams can you make from lilt?
There are 1 anagrams of lilt. These include :
There are 1 anagrams of lilt in total. See all anagrams of lilt
What words can you unscramble using the letters in lilt?
There are 8 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in lilt. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in lilt
What other words can be made from using the letters in lilt?
There are 34250 words that can be made from the letters in lilt. These include :
There are 34250 words that can be made from the letters in lilt. See all words that can be made from the letters in lilt