Liman Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of liman. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of liman. We also have lists of Words that end with liman, and words that start with liman.
What is liman? What does liman mean?
liman is generally defined as (Russian) a lagoon at the mouth of an estuary where slime is deposited
A liman is a shallow lagoon or inlet, usually located at the mouth of a river or creek. It is typically separated from the sea or ocean by a sandbar or narrow strip of land, and may be freshwater, saltwater, or brackish depending on the location. The term originates from the Turkish word for "harbor" or "port".
Examples Using liman in a sentence
- The fisherman cast his net into the liman and pulled up a dozen small crabs.
- We took a boat tour of the liman and saw dozens of bird species feeding along the shore.
- The liman is a popular spot for windsurfers, as the shallow waters and steady breezes make for ideal conditions.
- Due to pollution and overfishing, many of the limans along the coast have been depleted of marine life.
- The city plans to build a boardwalk along the liman to attract more tourists to the area.
- The liman is an important breeding ground for several species of fish, which migrate up the river to spawn.
- Local residents often gather along the liman to watch the sunset and enjoy the peaceful surroundings.
- The liman is a vital ecosystem, providing habitat for numerous species of plants and animals.
- The government has implemented measures to protect the liman from development and pollution.
- The liman is a unique feature of the coastal landscape, and is beloved by locals and visitors alike.
How much does liman score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing liman scores 7 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is liman worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word liman in Words With Friends, it scores 10 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 30 points.
What's another way to say liman? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write liman? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of liman.
How may anagrams can you make from liman?
There are 0 anagrams of liman.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in liman?
There are 36 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in liman. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in liman
What other words can be made from using the letters in liman?
There are 5281 words that can be made from the letters in liman. These include :
There are 5281 words that can be made from the letters in liman. See all words that can be made from the letters in liman