Limber Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of limber. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of limber. We also have lists of Words that end with limber, and words that start with limber.
What is limber? What does limber mean?
limber is generally defined as supple
Limber is an adjective that describes something that is flexible and pliable. It can also refer to a type of vehicle used to transport artillery, usually pulled by horses.
Examples Using limber in a sentence
- The gymnast was incredibly limber, able to contort her body in ways that seemed impossible.
- The tree branches were limber in the wind, bending and swaying without breaking.
- The dance instructor led the class in a series of limbering exercises to warm up their muscles.
- The old limber wagon creaked and groaned as it made its way down the dirt road.
- The soldiers hitched the limber to the horses and loaded the cannon onto it.
- The yoga teacher emphasized the importance of being limber in order to prevent injury.
- The athlete's limber movements were a testament to his years of training and dedication.
- The little girl's limber fingers made it easy for her to play the piano.
- The gymnastics coach helped the students become more limber through stretching exercises.
- The limber branches of the willow tree provided shade and shelter for the animals beneath it.
How much does limber score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing limber scores 10 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is limber worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word limber in Words With Friends, it scores 13 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 39 points.
What's another way to say limber? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write limber? In our thesaurus we found there are 2 synonyms of limber. Some of these are:See all synonyms of limber
How may anagrams can you make from limber?
There are 0 anagrams of limber.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in limber?
There are 51 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in limber. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in limber
What other words can be made from using the letters in limber?
There are 835 words that can be made from the letters in limber. These include :
There are 835 words that can be made from the letters in limber. See all words that can be made from the letters in limber