Lithe Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of lithe. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of lithe. We also have lists of Words that end with lithe, and words that start with lithe.
What is lithe? What does lithe mean?
lithe is often defined as supple
Lithe is an adjective used to describe a person or an animal that is flexible, graceful, and moves with ease and agility. It usually implies that the person or animal is thin, supple, and moves gracefully.
Flexible and graceful:
- A gymnast is usually lithe, she moves with ease and grace.
- The lithe cat jumped over the wall effortlessly.
- The ballet dancer's lithe movements were mesmerizing.
Thin and supple:
- The yogi was lithe and had a very flexible body.
- The model had a lithe figure and could wear any dress with ease.
Moving gracefully and with ease:
- The bird flew with lithe movements, gliding through the air.
- The athlete's lithe and swift movements helped her win the race.
Examples Using lithe in a sentence
- The lithe dancer moved with grace and fluidity.
- The gymnast's lithe body enabled her to perform complex routines with ease.
- The cat's lithe movements were a sight to behold.
- The yogi's lithe body was a testament to her daily practice.
- The model's lithe figure made her the envy of her peers.
- The bird's lithe movements through the air were beautiful to watch.
- The athlete's lithe and nimble movements helped her avoid obstacles in the race.
- The snake's lithe body allowed it to slither through narrow spaces.
- The dancer's lithe and graceful movements left the audience in awe.
- The flexibility and lithe movements of the ice skater made her a crowd favorite.
How much does lithe score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing lithe scores 8 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is lithe worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word lithe in Words With Friends, it scores 8 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 24 points.
What's another way to say lithe? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write lithe? In our thesaurus we found there are 1 synonyms of lithe.
How may anagrams can you make from lithe?
There are 0 anagrams of lithe.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in lithe?
There are 30 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in lithe. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in lithe
What other words can be made from using the letters in lithe?
There are 3880 words that can be made from the letters in lithe. These include :
There are 3880 words that can be made from the letters in lithe. See all words that can be made from the letters in lithe