Lizard Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of lizard. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of lizard. We also have lists of Words that end with lizard, and words that start with lizard.
What is lizard? What does lizard mean?
lizard is usually defined as any of a suborder of scaly reptiles
A lizard is a type of reptile that can be found all over the world. They are cold-blooded and have dry, scaly skin. There are many different species of lizards, each with their own unique characteristics. Some common types of lizards include:
- Chameleons: These lizards are known for their ability to change color to blend in with their surroundings.
- Geckos: These small lizards are often kept as pets and are known for their distinctive chirping sound.
- Iguanas: These large lizards are popular pets, but can grow up to six feet long.
- Skinks: These lizards have smooth, shiny scales and are often found in gardens or around homes.
Lizards are important members of their ecosystems and play a vital role in controlling insect populations.
Examples Using lizard in a sentence
- I saw a green lizard scurrying across the sidewalk this morning.
- My pet gecko loves to climb up the walls of his terrarium.
- The chameleon changed color to match the leaves on the tree.
- The iguana basked in the sun on the rock by the river.
- The skink darted under a pile of leaves when I approached.
- Lizards are fascinating creatures to watch in nature documentaries.
- Some people are afraid of lizards, but I think they're cute.
- The zoo has a large enclosure for different species of lizards.
- I found a lizard tail in my garden, which means a predator got to it.
- The lizard's scales felt rough and bumpy to the touch.
How much does lizard score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing lizard scores 16 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is lizard worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word lizard in Words With Friends, it scores 17 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 51 points.
What's another way to say lizard? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write lizard? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of lizard.
How may anagrams can you make from lizard?
There are 0 anagrams of lizard.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in lizard?
There are 51 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in lizard. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in lizard
What other words can be made from using the letters in lizard?
There are 409 words that can be made from the letters in lizard. These include :
There are 409 words that can be made from the letters in lizard. See all words that can be made from the letters in lizard