Loner Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of loner. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of loner. We also have lists of Words that end with loner, and words that start with loner.
What is loner? What does loner mean?
loner is usually defined as one who avoids others
A loner is someone who prefers to be alone and enjoys their own company. They tend to avoid social interaction and do not have many close relationships. Some possible connotations of the word "loner" include:
- Introverted: A loner may enjoy spending time alone because they are introverted and feel drained or overwhelmed by social interaction.
- Independent: A loner may value their independence and prefer to rely on themselves rather than others.
- Shy or socially awkward: A loner may struggle to connect with others and find social situations uncomfortable or anxiety-provoking.
- Isolated or disconnected: A loner may feel disconnected from others and struggle to form meaningful relationships.
Examples Using loner in a sentence
- John is a bit of a loner and doesn't like to hang out with other people very often.
- Sarah enjoys spending time alone and considers herself a bit of a loner.
- The new kid at school was a loner and didn't make many friends right away.
- Mark's coworkers thought he was a loner because he always ate lunch by himself.
- Despite being a loner, Jane still enjoys going out to restaurants or movies by herself.
- After breaking up with his girlfriend, Tom became more of a loner and spent most of his time at home.
- The main character in the book was a loner who preferred to spend his time in nature.
- Although she was a loner, Emily still valued her few close friends and enjoyed their company.
- Jake was always a loner and preferred to work independently on projects rather than in a group.
- Even though he was a loner, Alex was still able to lead a fulfilling and happy life.
How much does loner score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing loner scores 5 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is loner worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word loner in Words With Friends, it scores 7 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 21 points.
What's another way to say loner? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write loner? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of loner.
How may anagrams can you make from loner?
There are 2 anagrams of loner. These include :
There are 2 anagrams of loner in total. See all anagrams of loner
What words can you unscramble using the letters in loner?
There are 36 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in loner. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in loner
What other words can be made from using the letters in loner?
There are 6408 words that can be made from the letters in loner. These include :
There are 6408 words that can be made from the letters in loner. See all words that can be made from the letters in loner