Lotah Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of lotah. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of lotah. We also have lists of Words that end with lotah, and words that start with lotah.
What is lotah? What does lotah mean?
lotah is usually defined as (Hindi) a small brass water vessel used in India, also LOTA
A lotah is a small, usually spherical or cylindrical-shaped container or pot, made of metal, brass, copper, or silver, commonly used in South Asian countries for storing and pouring water or other liquids. It is also known as a lota or a ghota, and is an essential item in many households and religious ceremonies throughout South Asia.
Examples Using lotah in a sentence
- My grandmother always kept a lotah full of water next to her prayer mat.
- The lotah is a versatile utensil that can be used for various purposes, such as bathing, washing, and drinking.
- The bride and groom in a traditional South Asian wedding exchange lotahs filled with holy water as a symbol of their union.
- The lotah is a common sight in rural areas of South Asia, where water is often scarce.
- The priest poured water from the lotah onto the idol of Lord Ganesha during the puja ceremony.
- My mother used to keep a lotah of milk in the fridge to make tea in the morning.
- The lotah is also a popular decorative item, with intricate designs and engravings.
- The lotah has been used in South Asian culture for centuries and is an important part of the region's heritage.
- The lotah is a symbol of purity and cleanliness in many South Asian societies.
- The lotah is a simple but effective tool that has been used by generations of people in South Asia.
How much does lotah score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing lotah scores 8 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is lotah worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word lotah in Words With Friends, it scores 8 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 24 points.
What's another way to say lotah? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write lotah? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of lotah.
How may anagrams can you make from lotah?
There are 2 anagrams of lotah. These include :
There are 2 anagrams of lotah in total. See all anagrams of lotah
What words can you unscramble using the letters in lotah?
There are 33 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in lotah. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in lotah
What other words can be made from using the letters in lotah?
There are 2812 words that can be made from the letters in lotah. These include :
There are 2812 words that can be made from the letters in lotah. See all words that can be made from the letters in lotah