Lubes Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of lubes. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of lubes. We also have lists of Words that end with lubes, and words that start with lubes.
What is lubes? What does lubes mean?
lubes is usually defined as LUBE, to lubricate
Lubes is not a word in the Oxford English Dictionary. However, it is a colloquial term that is often used as a shortened form of the word lubricants. Lubricants are substances that are used to reduce friction between surfaces. They can be used in a variety of contexts, such as in machinery, vehicles, and personal care products. There are different types of lubricants, such as:
- Mineral oils: these are derived from crude oil and are commonly used as lubricants for machinery.
- Synthetic oils: these are made from chemical compounds and offer better performance and durability than mineral oils.
- Greases: these are semi-solid lubricants that are made by mixing oils with thickeners such as soap or clay.
Examples Using lubes in a sentence
- I need to buy some lubes for my bike chain.
- The mechanic applied some lubes to the engine to reduce friction.
- The personal lubricant I bought contains silicone-based lubes.
- The company produces a range of lubes for different industrial applications.
- The surgeon applied lubes to the surgical instruments before the operation.
- The massage therapist used lubes to reduce friction on the client's skin.
- The manufacturer recommends using synthetic lubes for better performance.
- The lubrication system in the car ensures that the engine is properly lubricated with oils and lubes.
- The fitness trainer suggests applying some lubes to the treadmill belt to reduce wear and tear.
- The cosmetics company uses natural ingredients in their lubes to avoid skin irritation.
How much does lubes score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing lubes scores 7 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is lubes worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word lubes in Words With Friends, it scores 10 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 30 points.
What's another way to say lubes? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write lubes? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of lubes.
How may anagrams can you make from lubes?
There are 2 anagrams of lubes. These include :
There are 2 anagrams of lubes in total. See all anagrams of lubes
What words can you unscramble using the letters in lubes?
There are 26 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in lubes. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in lubes
What other words can be made from using the letters in lubes?
There are 2648 words that can be made from the letters in lubes. These include :
There are 2648 words that can be made from the letters in lubes. See all words that can be made from the letters in lubes