Lutite Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of lutite. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of lutite. We also have lists of Words that end with lutite, and words that start with lutite.
What is lutite? What does lutite mean?
lutite is generally defined as any rock derived from clay or mud, aka pelite
Lutite is a type of sedimentary rock composed of fine-grained clay particles that have been compacted and cemented together. It is often referred to as mudstone or shale and is commonly found in marine environments. Here are some different ways lutite can be used:
- Lutite can be formed from a variety of clay minerals, including illite, kaolinite, and montmorillonite.
- The color of lutite can vary depending on the presence of other minerals, but it is typically gray, brown, or black.
- Lutite is often used for construction purposes because it is easily quarried and cut into blocks or slabs.
- Lutite can also be used as a source of oil and gas, as it often contains organic matter that has been buried and heated, leading to the formation of hydrocarbons.
- In geology, lutite is an important indicator of past environments and can provide clues about the history of the earth's crust.
Examples Using lutite in a sentence
- The cliffs along the beach were made up of layers of lutite and sandstone.
- The oil company drilled into the lutite formation to extract natural gas.
- The archaeologists found a lutite figurine buried in the ancient city.
- The artist used lutite as a medium for sculpting.
- The geologist studied the lutite deposits to learn more about the area's geological history.
- The construction crew used lutite blocks to build the foundation of the building.
- The environmental scientist analyzed the lutite samples for evidence of pollution.
- The hiking trail led through a canyon carved out of lutite rock.
- The sedimentary layers of the Grand Canyon include lutite, sandstone, and limestone.
- The paleontologist found a fossilized fish in a slab of lutite.
How much does lutite score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing lutite scores 6 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is lutite worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word lutite in Words With Friends, it scores 8 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 24 points.
What's another way to say lutite? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write lutite? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of lutite.
How may anagrams can you make from lutite?
There are 1 anagrams of lutite. These include :
There are 1 anagrams of lutite in total. See all anagrams of lutite
What words can you unscramble using the letters in lutite?
There are 39 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in lutite. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in lutite
What other words can be made from using the letters in lutite?
There are 5720 words that can be made from the letters in lutite. These include :
There are 5720 words that can be made from the letters in lutite. See all words that can be made from the letters in lutite