Macro Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of macro. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of macro. We also have lists of Words that end with macro, and words that start with macro.
What is macro? What does macro mean?
macro is generally defined as in computing, a single instruction that brings a set of instructions into operation
A macro is a pre-recorded set of instructions that automates repetitive tasks in software applications. Macros can be used in a variety of software applications, including word processors, spreadsheets, and image editing programs. They can be programmed to perform a wide range of tasks, from formatting text to sorting data.
In computer programming, a macro is a sequence of instructions that is assigned a name and can be invoked by that name. Macros can be used to simplify complex code or to perform repetitive tasks.
Examples Using macro in a sentence
- I created a macro in Excel to automatically format my invoices.
- The programmer used a macro to simplify the code for the login process.
- The graphic designer used a macro to batch process a large number of images.
- The writer used a macro to automatically insert footnotes into their document.
- I set up a macro in my email program to send a pre-written response to common inquiries.
- The gamer used a macro to automate a series of actions in the game.
- The engineer used a macro to perform a series of measurements in their software program.
- The marketer used a macro to extract data from a large spreadsheet and create a report.
- The web developer used a macro to generate CSS code for repetitive design elements.
- The artist used a macro to apply a specific filter to a large number of images.
How much does macro score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing macro scores 9 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is macro worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word macro in Words With Friends, it scores 11 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 33 points.
What's another way to say macro? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write macro? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of macro.
How may anagrams can you make from macro?
There are 2 anagrams of macro. These include :
There are 2 anagrams of macro in total. See all anagrams of macro
What words can you unscramble using the letters in macro?
There are 38 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in macro. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in macro
What other words can be made from using the letters in macro?
There are 3778 words that can be made from the letters in macro. These include :
There are 3778 words that can be made from the letters in macro. See all words that can be made from the letters in macro