Mallet Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of mallet. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of mallet. We also have lists of Words that end with mallet, and words that start with mallet.
What is mallet? What does mallet mean?
mallet is generally defined as a type of hammer
A mallet is a type of hammer used to strike or beat a surface, typically to drive an object into another object or to flatten it. A mallet has a larger head than a regular hammer and is usually made of wood, rubber, or plastic. It is used for a variety of purposes, such as woodworking, metalworking, jewelry making, and sports. Here are some different ways the word "mallet" can be used:
- A small mallet is used to tap chisels in woodworking.
- A mallet and a steel block are used in metalworking to shape metal.
- A rubber mallet is used in jewelry making to gently shape metal without leaving marks.
- A wooden mallet is used in sports like croquet or polo to hit a ball.
- A mallet can be used as a percussion instrument, such as in a xylophone or marimba.
Examples Using mallet in a sentence
- The woodworker used a mallet to tap the chisel into the wood.
- The blacksmith used a mallet and a steel block to shape the metal into a horseshoe.
- The jeweler used a rubber mallet to gently shape the gold without leaving marks.
- The polo player swung the mallet to hit the ball.
- The percussionist used a mallet to play the xylophone.
- The croquet player used the mallet to hit the ball through the wickets.
- The carpenter used a mallet to hammer a dowel into a joint.
- The sculptor used a mallet and chisel to carve the stone statue.
- The construction worker used a mallet to pound in the stakes for the tent.
- The drum major tapped the cymbals with a mallet to create a ringing sound.
How much does mallet score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing mallet scores 8 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is mallet worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word mallet in Words With Friends, it scores 11 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 33 points.
What's another way to say mallet? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write mallet? In our thesaurus we found there are 3 synonyms of mallet. Some of these are:See all synonyms of mallet
How may anagrams can you make from mallet?
There are 0 anagrams of mallet.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in mallet?
There are 62 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in mallet. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in mallet
What other words can be made from using the letters in mallet?
There are 5140 words that can be made from the letters in mallet. These include :
There are 5140 words that can be made from the letters in mallet. See all words that can be made from the letters in mallet