Maxims Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of maxims. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of maxims. We also have lists of Words that end with maxims, and words that start with maxims.
What is maxims? What does maxims mean?
maxims is normally defined as MAXIM, a brief expression of a general truth, principle, or rule of conduct
Maxims are statements that express a general rule or principle of conduct. They are short and pithy sayings that are intended to be instructive or informative. A maxim is often considered to be a wise or clever observation about life or human behavior. Maxims can be found in many different contexts, including literature, philosophy, and popular culture.
Examples Using maxims in a sentence
- One of my favorite maxims is "actions speak louder than words".
- Benjamin Franklin was known for his wise maxims, such as "early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise".
- Yoda's famous maxim "do or do not, there is no try" has become a popular catchphrase among Star Wars fans.
- "Honesty is the best policy" is a maxim that many parents teach their children.
- The maxim "an apple a day keeps the doctor away" is a reminder of the importance of a healthy diet.
- "All is fair in love and war" is a maxim that suggests that anything goes when it comes to matters of the heart or battle.
- "Practice makes perfect" is a maxim that encourages perseverance and hard work.
- "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" is a maxim that advises against unnecessary tinkering with something that is already working.
- "Money can't buy happiness" is a maxim that reminds us that material wealth does not necessarily lead to a fulfilling life.
- "Knowledge is power" is a maxim that emphasizes the importance of education and learning.
How much does maxims score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing maxims scores 17 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is maxims worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word maxims in Words With Friends, it scores 19 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 57 points.
What's another way to say maxims? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write maxims? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of maxims.
How may anagrams can you make from maxims?
There are 0 anagrams of maxims.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in maxims?
There are 42 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in maxims. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in maxims
What other words can be made from using the letters in maxims?
There are 301 words that can be made from the letters in maxims. These include :
There are 301 words that can be made from the letters in maxims. See all words that can be made from the letters in maxims