Melon Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of melon. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of melon. We also have lists of Words that end with melon, and words that start with melon.
What is melon? What does melon mean?
melon is usually defined as any of several juicy, edible gourds
A melon is a type of fruit that belongs to the Cucurbitaceae family, which also includes cucumbers, pumpkins, squash, and gourds. The flesh of a melon is typically juicy, sweet, and fragrant, and it is commonly eaten raw as a dessert or snack. Melons come in a wide variety of shapes, sizes, and colors, and they are cultivated in many parts of the world.
Some of the most common types of melons include:
- Watermelon: A large, round fruit with a green rind and red or pink flesh.
- Cantaloupe: A small, round fruit with a tan or green rind and orange flesh.
- Honeydew: A large, oval fruit with a smooth, pale green rind and sweet, light green flesh.
- Muskmelon: A small, round fruit with a ribbed, tan or green rind and sweet, orange flesh.
- Crenshaw: A large, oval fruit with a yellow or green rind and sweet, pink or orange flesh.
Examples Using melon in a sentence
- I bought a watermelon at the grocery store yesterday.
- The cantaloupe was perfectly ripe and juicy.
- I love to eat honeydew melon with cottage cheese for breakfast.
- The muskmelon had a delicious aroma and a sweet flavor.
- We made a fruit salad with watermelon, cantaloupe, and honeydew.
- The farmer's market had a great selection of locally grown melons.
- I prefer to eat my melon chilled on a hot summer day.
- The crenshaw melon was so big, we had to share it with our neighbors.
- Melons are a great source of vitamins and minerals.
- I like to sprinkle a little salt on my watermelon to bring out the sweetness.
How much does melon score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing melon scores 7 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is melon worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word melon in Words With Friends, it scores 10 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 30 points.
What's another way to say melon? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write melon? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of melon.
How may anagrams can you make from melon?
There are 1 anagrams of melon. These include :
There are 1 anagrams of melon in total. See all anagrams of melon
What words can you unscramble using the letters in melon?
There are 35 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in melon. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in melon
What other words can be made from using the letters in melon?
There are 3461 words that can be made from the letters in melon. These include :
There are 3461 words that can be made from the letters in melon. See all words that can be made from the letters in melon