Met Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of met. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of met. We also have lists of Words that end with met, and words that start with met.
What is met? What does met mean?
met is normally defined as (short for) meteorology
- Met is a past tense form of the verb "meet".
- It can also be used as a prefix to form words that relate to measurements.
Examples Using met in a sentence
- I met my friend at the coffee shop yesterday.
- We met each other at a party last year.
- She was nervous to meet her boyfriend's parents for the first time.
- The doctor met with the patient to discuss treatment options.
- He met his sales target for the month.
- The distance between the two cities is measured in kilometers.
- The temperature is measured in degrees Celsius.
- The weight of the product is measured in grams.
- The speed of the train is measured in miles per hour.
- The length of the fabric is measured in meters.
How much does met score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing met scores 5 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is met worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word met in Words With Friends, it scores 6 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 18 points.
What's another way to say met? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write met? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of met.
How may anagrams can you make from met?
There are 0 anagrams of met.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in met?
There are 5 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in met. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in met
What other words can be made from using the letters in met?
There are 22605 words that can be made from the letters in met. These include :
There are 22605 words that can be made from the letters in met. See all words that can be made from the letters in met