Metic Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of metic. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of metic. We also have lists of Words that end with metic, and words that start with metic.
What is metic? What does metic mean?
metic is normally defined as (historical) in ancient Greece, a resident alien in a city, subject to a special tax
Metic is a noun that refers to a person who is extremely careful and precise when it comes to details. The word metic is derived from the ancient Greek word "metikos," which referred to a resident alien who did not have full citizenship rights in a city-state.
Examples Using metic in a sentence
- As a metic, Sarah double-checks every calculation to ensure there are no errors.
- Being a metic, John never misses a deadline and always delivers work of high quality.
- The metic nature of the jeweler was evident in the intricate details of the necklace.
- As a metic, the chef weighed every ingredient to ensure the dish was perfect.
- The metic approach of the engineer ensured that the project was completed on time and within budget.
- The metic nature of the researcher meant that he spent hours verifying every source to ensure the accuracy of his findings.
- The metic tendencies of the author were evident in the carefully crafted sentences of her novel.
- As a metic, the accountant scrutinized every transaction to ensure that there were no discrepancies.
- The metic approach of the architect was evident in the precision of the building's design.
- The metic nature of the artist was reflected in the intricate details of the painting.
How much does metic score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing metic scores 9 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is metic worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word metic in Words With Friends, it scores 11 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 33 points.
What's another way to say metic? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write metic? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of metic.
How may anagrams can you make from metic?
There are 0 anagrams of metic.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in metic?
There are 24 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in metic. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in metic
What other words can be made from using the letters in metic?
There are 4941 words that can be made from the letters in metic. These include :
There are 4941 words that can be made from the letters in metic. See all words that can be made from the letters in metic