Mewses Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of mewses. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of mewses. We also have lists of Words that end with mewses, and words that start with mewses.
What is mewses? What does mewses mean?
mewses is often defined as MEWS, to pass through a meuse
"Mewses" is the plural form of "mews", which refers to a row or courtyard of small houses or stables with carriage houses below and living quarters above. This term is especially used to describe the kind of buildings that were originally used to house falcons, which were called "mews" because they were kept in cages. Here are some different ways this word can be used:
- A row or courtyard of small houses or stables with carriage houses below and living quarters above, especially one originally used to house falcons.
- A group of buildings that have been converted from their original use as stables and carriage houses into residential or commercial properties.
- A narrow street or alleyway, especially one that is only accessible by foot and is lined with small buildings.
Examples Using mewses in a sentence
- The mewses behind the main street were once used to house the horses and carriages of the wealthy.
- The mewses were often located close to the grand houses of the aristocracy.
- The mews was converted into a row of trendy apartments that soon became very popular.
- The mews was a quiet and secluded place to live, away from the noise and bustle of the city.
- The mews was located in the heart of the city, but it felt like a peaceful oasis.
- The mews was full of charming little houses, each with its own unique character.
- The mews was filled with the sound of horses' hooves and the clanking of carriages in the morning.
- The mews was a popular spot for artists and writers, who were drawn to its bohemian atmosphere.
- The mews was home to a number of small businesses, including a bakery, a florist, and a bookstore.
- The mews was a tight-knit community, where everyone knew each other's names and looked out for one another.
How much does mewses score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing mewses scores 11 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is mewses worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word mewses in Words With Friends, it scores 12 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 36 points.
What's another way to say mewses? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write mewses? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of mewses.
How may anagrams can you make from mewses?
There are 0 anagrams of mewses.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in mewses?
There are 45 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in mewses. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in mewses
What other words can be made from using the letters in mewses?
There are 888 words that can be made from the letters in mewses. These include :
There are 888 words that can be made from the letters in mewses. See all words that can be made from the letters in mewses