Milks Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of milks. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of milks. We also have lists of Words that end with milks, and words that start with milks.
What is milks? What does milks mean?
milks is usually defined as MILK, to draw milk from the udder of
Milks is the plural form of the word milk. Milk is a white liquid produced by the mammary gland of mammals. It is commonly used as a drink or for cooking and baking. Milks can refer to different types of milk from various animals like cows, goats, sheep, and buffalo.
- Cow's milk, which is the most commonly consumed type of milk, contains essential nutrients like calcium, vitamin D, and protein.
- Goat's milk has a creamier texture than cow's milk and may be easier to digest for some people.
- Sheep's milk is high in iron and vitamin B12 and often used for making cheese.
- Buffalo milk is thicker and creamier than cow's milk and is commonly used in South Asian cuisine.
Examples Using milks in a sentence
- I always buy two cartons of milks - one for my coffee and one for my cereal.
- My lactose-intolerant friend can only drink almond milks.
- The recipe calls for coconut milks instead of regular milk to give it a tropical flavor.
- I prefer the taste of goat's milks to cow's milk.
- My grandmother used to make homemade cheese from sheep's milks.
- The farmer milks his cows twice a day to collect their milk.
- My sister drinks buffalo milks because she believes it has more health benefits than cow's milk.
- The baby cow eagerly drank from its mother's milk.
- The cafe offers a variety of non-dairy milks like soy, oat, and hemp.
- The chef used condensed milk to make the dessert extra rich and creamy.
How much does milks score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing milks scores 11 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is milks worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word milks in Words With Friends, it scores 13 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 39 points.
What's another way to say milks? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write milks? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of milks.
How may anagrams can you make from milks?
There are 1 anagrams of milks. These include :
There are 1 anagrams of milks in total. See all anagrams of milks
What words can you unscramble using the letters in milks?
There are 23 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in milks. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in milks
What other words can be made from using the letters in milks?
There are 330 words that can be made from the letters in milks. These include :
There are 330 words that can be made from the letters in milks. See all words that can be made from the letters in milks