Mining Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of mining. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of mining. We also have lists of Words that end with mining, and words that start with mining.
What is mining? What does mining mean?
mining is often defined as the business of working mines
Mining refers to the process of extracting minerals or other geological materials from the earth. It involves the removal of valuable minerals or other geological materials from the earth's surface or beneath it. Mining can be done using different techniques, which include:
Surface mining: This involves the extraction of minerals or other geological materials from the earth's surface. It is commonly used to extract coal, gold, and other minerals that are found close to the earth's surface.
Underground mining: This involves the extraction of minerals or other geological materials from beneath the earth's surface. It is commonly used to extract minerals such as copper, zinc, and lead.
Placer mining: This involves the extraction of minerals from alluvial deposits, such as from rivers and streams. It is commonly used to extract gold.
Open-pit mining: This involves the creation of a large hole or pit in the ground, from which minerals or other geological materials are extracted. It is commonly used to extract minerals such as copper, iron, and gold.
Mining is a crucial industry that provides raw materials for the production of various products, such as metals, building materials, and energy sources. However, mining can have negative environmental impacts, such as land degradation, air pollution, and water pollution.
Examples Using mining in a sentence
- The mining company has been extracting gold from the earth for over a century.
- The government has issued a permit to the mining company to start extracting copper from the mine.
- The environmental group is protesting against the proposed mining project due to its potential negative impacts.
- The miners use heavy machinery to extract minerals from the earth.
- The mining industry is a major contributor to the economy of the country.
- The mining town has a population that is highly dependent on the industry.
- The company has invested heavily in research and development to improve mining technologies.
- The mining process involves the use of explosives to break up rocks and extract minerals.
- The government has imposed strict regulations on the mining industry to minimize environmental impacts.
- The mining project has created job opportunities for the local community.
How much does mining score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing mining scores 9 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is mining worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word mining in Words With Friends, it scores 13 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 39 points.
What's another way to say mining? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write mining? In our thesaurus we found there are 3 synonyms of mining. Some of these are:See all synonyms of mining
How may anagrams can you make from mining?
There are 0 anagrams of mining.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in mining?
There are 12 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in mining. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in mining
What other words can be made from using the letters in mining?
There are 7080 words that can be made from the letters in mining. These include :
There are 7080 words that can be made from the letters in mining. See all words that can be made from the letters in mining