Mirth Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of mirth. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of mirth. We also have lists of Words that end with mirth, and words that start with mirth.
What is mirth? What does mirth mean?
mirth is often defined as merriness
Mirth is a noun that refers to a state of happiness and amusement. It is a feeling of joy, cheerfulness and laughter. Mirth can be used in different ways, such as:
- A feeling of great happiness and joy
- Amusement or laughter, especially in response to something funny or entertaining
- A state of being cheerful or lighthearted
Examples Using mirth in a sentence
- The children's faces were full of mirth as they played in the park.
- The comedian's jokes filled the room with mirth and laughter.
- The party was full of mirth and cheer as everyone enjoyed themselves.
- He couldn't help but burst into mirthful laughter at the sight of the clown.
- The movie was a great source of mirth and entertainment for the family.
- The playful puppy brought mirth to the household with its funny antics.
- The group of friends shared stories and jokes, filling the room with mirth and delight.
- The festive decorations and music created a sense of mirth and joy at the holiday party.
- The couple's wedding was filled with mirth and happiness as they exchanged vows.
- The comedian's performance was a perfect blend of humor and mirth, leaving the audience in stitches.
How much does mirth score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing mirth scores 10 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is mirth worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word mirth in Words With Friends, it scores 10 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 30 points.
What's another way to say mirth? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write mirth? In our thesaurus we found there are 1 synonyms of mirth.
How may anagrams can you make from mirth?
There are 0 anagrams of mirth.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in mirth?
There are 13 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in mirth. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in mirth
What other words can be made from using the letters in mirth?
There are 2195 words that can be made from the letters in mirth. These include :
There are 2195 words that can be made from the letters in mirth. See all words that can be made from the letters in mirth