Mob Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of mob. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of mob. We also have lists of Words that end with mob, and words that start with mob.
What is mob? What does mob mean?
mob is often defined as to crowd about
A mob is a large, often disorderly crowd of people who have gathered together for a common purpose or cause. It is a group of people who are usually united by a shared emotion, such as anger, excitement or fear, and can be characterized by their lack of organization and their tendency to act impulsively. The term 'mob' can also be used to describe a group of people who are involved in criminal or violent activities, such as a lynch mob or a mob hit.
Examples Using mob in a sentence
- The mob of protesters marched through the streets, demanding justice for the victim.
- The angry mob stormed the courthouse, demanding that the defendant be convicted.
- The mob of fans cheered wildly as the rock star took the stage.
- The mob of shoppers rushed into the store, eager to take advantage of the sale.
- The mob of football fans clashed with the police outside the stadium.
- The lynch mob dragged the accused out of his cell and hanged him from a tree.
- The mob boss ordered a hit on his rival, and his henchmen carried out the attack.
- The mob of children swarmed around the ice cream truck, begging for treats.
- The mob of tourists jostled each other to get a better view of the famous monument.
- The mob of students protested against the proposed tuition hike, blocking the entrance to the university.
How much does mob score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing mob scores 7 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is mob worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word mob in Words With Friends, it scores 9 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 27 points.
What's another way to say mob? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write mob? In our thesaurus we found there are 6 synonyms of mob. Some of these are:See all synonyms of mob
How may anagrams can you make from mob?
There are 0 anagrams of mob.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in mob?
There are 5 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in mob. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in mob
What other words can be made from using the letters in mob?
There are 4271 words that can be made from the letters in mob. These include :
There are 4271 words that can be made from the letters in mob. See all words that can be made from the letters in mob