Modify Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of modify. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of modify. We also have lists of Words that end with modify, and words that start with modify.
What is modify? What does modify mean?
modify is usually defined as to alter slightly
To modify means to change something, usually in order to improve it or make it more suitable for a particular purpose. It can also mean to adjust or alter something to fit a particular situation.
Here are some different ways the word 'modify' can be used:
- To change or alter something in order to improve it or make it more suitable for a particular purpose.
- To adjust or alter something to fit a particular situation or circumstance.
- To make minor changes to something in order to improve or customize it.
- To limit or qualify the meaning of something.
- To change a behavior or attitude.
Examples Using modify in a sentence
- I need to modify my diet in order to lose weight.
- The company has modified its policies to be more environmentally friendly.
- Can you modify this dress to fit me better?
- The teacher modified the lesson plan to better meet the needs of her students.
- He modified his behavior in order to be more successful at work.
- The artist modified the painting to better reflect her vision.
- The law was modified to make it more fair to all parties involved.
- The computer program needs to be modified to work with the new operating system.
- The engineer modified the design to make it more efficient.
- I had to modify my travel plans due to the weather.
How much does modify score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing modify scores 15 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is modify worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word modify in Words With Friends, it scores 15 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 45 points.
What's another way to say modify? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write modify? In our thesaurus we found there are 3 synonyms of modify. Some of these are:See all synonyms of modify
How may anagrams can you make from modify?
There are 0 anagrams of modify.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in modify?
There are 35 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in modify. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in modify
What other words can be made from using the letters in modify?
There are 35 words that can be made from the letters in modify. These include :
There are 35 words that can be made from the letters in modify. See all words that can be made from the letters in modify