Moists Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of moists. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of moists. We also have lists of Words that end with moists, and words that start with moists.
What is moists? What does moists mean?
moists is normally defined as MOIST, to wet slightly
Moists is not a valid English word. However, it may be a misspelling or variation of the word "moist," which means slightly wet or damp.
Examples Using moists in a sentence
- The cake was so moist and delicious.
- The air felt moist and heavy with humidity.
- The towel was still moist from yesterday's shower.
- The soil was too moist for planting.
- The wet clothes left a moist spot on the carpet.
- The food was dry, but became moist after adding sauce.
- The doctor said to keep the wound moist for faster healing.
- The rain left everything outside feeling moist and fresh.
- The lotion kept her skin moist and soft.
- The air conditioner made the room feel cool and moist.
How much does moists score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing moists scores 8 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is moists worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word moists in Words With Friends, it scores 9 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 27 points.
What's another way to say moists? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write moists? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of moists.
How may anagrams can you make from moists?
There are 0 anagrams of moists.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in moists?
There are 61 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in moists. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in moists
What other words can be made from using the letters in moists?
There are 7679 words that can be made from the letters in moists. These include :
There are 7679 words that can be made from the letters in moists. See all words that can be made from the letters in moists