Monish Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of monish. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of monish. We also have lists of Words that end with monish, and words that start with monish.
What is monish? What does monish mean?
monish is generally defined as to admonish; to warn
Monish is a verb that means to warn or admonish someone. It is typically used in the sense of cautioning someone against doing something that could be dangerous or harmful.
Examples Using monish in a sentence
- My mother always used to monish me against staying out too late at night.
- The coach monished the players to be more careful during practice to avoid injuries.
- The teacher monished the students for talking during the test.
- He was monished by his boss for not completing the project on time.
- The doctor monished the patient to stop smoking to avoid further health complications.
- She monished her friend for not wearing a helmet while riding a bike.
- The lifeguard monished the children to stay within the designated swimming area.
- The police officer monished the driver for not wearing a seatbelt.
- The supervisor monished the employees for not following the safety guidelines.
- The parent monished the child to be careful while playing with sharp objects.
How much does monish score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing monish scores 11 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is monish worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word monish in Words With Friends, it scores 12 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 36 points.
What's another way to say monish? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write monish? In our thesaurus we found there are 2 synonyms of monish. Some of these are:See all synonyms of monish
How may anagrams can you make from monish?
There are 0 anagrams of monish.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in monish?
There are 74 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in monish. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in monish
What other words can be made from using the letters in monish?
There are 1310 words that can be made from the letters in monish. These include :
There are 1310 words that can be made from the letters in monish. See all words that can be made from the letters in monish