Morals Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of morals. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of morals. We also have lists of Words that end with morals, and words that start with morals.
What is morals? What does morals mean?
morals is usually defined as MORAL, (archaic) to moralize
Morals refer to a person's principles or beliefs about what is right and wrong behavior. It is a set of rules or a code of conduct that guides individuals' behavior in a particular society or culture. Morals can be shaped by many factors, such as religion, family, education, and personal experiences. It is a complex concept that can vary from person to person and culture to culture.
Examples Using morals in a sentence
- My parents taught me strong morals when I was growing up.
- The politician's morals were called into question after he was caught lying.
- The company's code of conduct emphasizes the importance of ethical morals.
- The novel explores the morals of society during the Victorian era.
- The religious leader's morals were an inspiration to many of his followers.
- He faced a moral dilemma when he discovered his best friend was stealing from their employer.
- The college course focused on the development of moral reasoning.
- The film's plot dealt with the moral complexities of war.
- She always tries to act according to her own morals, even in difficult situations.
- The debate centered on the morality of capital punishment.
How much does morals score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing morals scores 8 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is morals worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word morals in Words With Friends, it scores 10 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 30 points.
What's another way to say morals? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write morals? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of morals.
How may anagrams can you make from morals?
There are 4 anagrams of morals. These include :
There are 4 anagrams of morals in total. See all anagrams of morals
What words can you unscramble using the letters in morals?
There are 89 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in morals. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in morals
What other words can be made from using the letters in morals?
There are 1857 words that can be made from the letters in morals. These include :
There are 1857 words that can be made from the letters in morals. See all words that can be made from the letters in morals