Mumps Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of mumps. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of mumps. We also have lists of Words that end with mumps, and words that start with mumps.
What is mumps? What does mumps mean?
mumps is normally defined as MUMP, to mumble, mutter
Mumps is a viral infection that primarily affects the salivary glands. It is caused by the paramyxovirus, which is spread through infected saliva that enters the body through the nose or mouth.
- Mumps can affect other organs and parts of the body, such as the testicles, ovaries, pancreas, and brain, but this is rare.
- Symptoms of mumps can include fever, headache, muscle aches, fatigue, loss of appetite, and swollen glands in the cheeks or neck.
- Mumps can be prevented with the MMR vaccine, which also protects against measles and rubella.
Examples Using mumps in a sentence
- "My daughter had to stay home from school because she came down with a case of mumps."
- "I got vaccinated against mumps when I was a child."
- "Mumps outbreaks have been reported in several states in recent years."
- "My doctor told me that mumps can sometimes cause infertility in men."
- "Mumps is most contagious in the days before and after the swelling of the salivary glands appears."
- "Mumps can be serious in adults who have not been vaccinated or previously infected."
- "The MMR vaccine is recommended for all children to prevent mumps and other diseases."
- "My sister had to be hospitalized due to complications from mumps."
- "Mumps can cause swelling of the brain, which can be life-threatening."
- "If you think you or your child may have mumps, it is important to see a doctor for diagnosis and treatment."
How much does mumps score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing mumps scores 11 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is mumps worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word mumps in Words With Friends, it scores 15 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 45 points.
What's another way to say mumps? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write mumps? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of mumps.
How may anagrams can you make from mumps?
There are 0 anagrams of mumps.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in mumps?
There are 19 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in mumps. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in mumps
What other words can be made from using the letters in mumps?
There are 2316 words that can be made from the letters in mumps. These include :
There are 2316 words that can be made from the letters in mumps. See all words that can be made from the letters in mumps