Nagana Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of nagana. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of nagana. We also have lists of Words that end with nagana, and words that start with nagana.
What is nagana? What does nagana mean?
nagana is generally defined as (Zulu) a tropical disease of cattle transmitted by tsetse fly, also NGANA
Nagana is a disease that affects domestic and wild animals, particularly cattle, horses, and other equids, caused by a parasitic protozoan and transmitted by the tsetse fly. The disease is also known as African animal trypanosomiasis or sleeping sickness. Nagana can cause significant economic losses due to the death of infected animals, reduced milk production, and reduced work capacity of draught animals.
Examples Using nagana in a sentence
- The farmer had to sell his entire herd of cattle due to an outbreak of nagana.
- Nagana has resulted in a significant reduction in the population of wild animals in certain regions of Africa.
- The tsetse fly is responsible for transmitting nagana to domestic and wild animals.
- The symptoms of nagana in animals include weight loss, anemia, and a decrease in milk production.
- Nagana can be controlled through the use of insecticides to kill the tsetse fly and drugs to treat infected animals.
- The spread of nagana has been a major obstacle to the development of livestock farming in certain parts of sub-Saharan Africa.
- The World Health Organization and other international organizations have launched campaigns to combat nagana and other neglected tropical diseases.
- Nagana is a major threat to food security in several African countries.
- The risk of nagana infection can be reduced by moving animals out of areas with high tsetse fly populations and by avoiding the use of infected animals for breeding purposes.
- Nagana is one of the most important diseases affecting livestock in sub-Saharan Africa.
How much does nagana score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing nagana scores 7 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is nagana worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word nagana in Words With Friends, it scores 10 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 30 points.
What's another way to say nagana? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write nagana? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of nagana.
How may anagrams can you make from nagana?
There are 0 anagrams of nagana.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in nagana?
There are 20 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in nagana. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in nagana
What other words can be made from using the letters in nagana?
There are 22493 words that can be made from the letters in nagana. These include :
There are 22493 words that can be made from the letters in nagana. See all words that can be made from the letters in nagana