Nawab Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of nawab. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of nawab. We also have lists of Words that end with nawab, and words that start with nawab.
What is nawab? What does nawab mean?
nawab is normally defined as (Urdu) a governor of India under the British
A nawab is a title given to a Muslim nobleman or a governor in India, especially during the Mughal era. The title of nawab is similar to that of a British Duke or an European Count, and it denotes a high social status. The word nawab comes from the Arabic word naib, which means "deputy" or "representative".
Examples Using nawab in a sentence
- The Nawab of Bengal was one of the richest and most powerful rulers in India during the 18th century.
- The nawab was known for his lavish lifestyle and his love for arts and culture.
- The British East India Company signed a treaty with the Nawab of Oudh in 1765, which gave them control over his territories.
- The nawab's palace was a magnificent building with beautiful gardens and fountains.
- The title of nawab was hereditary and passed down from father to son.
- The nawab was responsible for maintaining law and order in his territory and collecting taxes from the people.
- The nawab was a patron of the arts and supported many poets, musicians, and painters.
- The nawab's court was a center of culture and learning, where scholars and intellectuals gathered to discuss literature, philosophy, and science.
- The last nawab of Bengal, Siraj ud-Daulah, was defeated by the British in the Battle of Plassey in 1757.
- The nawab's family was one of the most influential and respected in the region, and their descendants still hold important positions in Indian society today.
How much does nawab score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing nawab scores 10 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is nawab worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word nawab in Words With Friends, it scores 12 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 36 points.
What's another way to say nawab? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write nawab? In our thesaurus we found there are 2 synonyms of nawab. Some of these are:See all synonyms of nawab
How may anagrams can you make from nawab?
There are 1 anagrams of nawab. These include :
There are 1 anagrams of nawab in total. See all anagrams of nawab
What words can you unscramble using the letters in nawab?
There are 19 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in nawab. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in nawab
What other words can be made from using the letters in nawab?
There are 454 words that can be made from the letters in nawab. These include :
There are 454 words that can be made from the letters in nawab. See all words that can be made from the letters in nawab