Obeah Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of obeah. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of obeah. We also have lists of Words that end with obeah, and words that start with obeah.
What is obeah? What does obeah mean?
obeah is normally defined as a form of West Indian witchcraft, also OBE, OBI, OBIA
Obeah is a form of folk magic and sorcery that is practiced in the Caribbean, particularly in Jamaica. It is a type of Afro-Caribbean religion that is used for both good and bad purposes. It is often associated with black magic, witchcraft, and voodoo. Here are some of the different ways obeah can be used:
- Healing: Obeah can be used for healing purposes, such as to cure illnesses or to ease pain.
- Protection: Obeah can also be used for protection against harm or evil spirits.
- Love spells: Obeah can be used to cast love spells or bring back lost lovers.
- Wealth: Obeah can be used for wealth and prosperity, such as to attract money or success in business.
- Revenge: Obeah can be used for revenge or to cause harm to others.
- Divination: Obeah can be used for divination or to gain knowledge of the future.
Examples Using obeah in a sentence
- The villagers sought the help of an obeah man to cure a young boy's illness.
- She carried an obeah charm with her for protection against evil spirits.
- He sought the help of an obeah woman to cast a love spell on his crush.
- The businessman used obeah to attract more customers to his store.
- The woman sought the help of an obeah practitioner to take revenge on her ex-husband.
- The elder used obeah to predict the future and guide his decisions.
- The villagers believed that the obeah man had the power to control the weather.
- Obeah rituals are often performed in secret and involve the use of candles, herbs, and other items.
- The colonial authorities in Jamaica banned the practice of obeah in the 18th and 19th centuries.
- Obeah is still practiced today in many parts of the Caribbean, despite being illegal in some countries.
How much does obeah score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing obeah scores 10 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is obeah worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word obeah in Words With Friends, it scores 10 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 30 points.
What's another way to say obeah? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write obeah? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of obeah.
How may anagrams can you make from obeah?
There are 1 anagrams of obeah. These include :
There are 1 anagrams of obeah in total. See all anagrams of obeah
What words can you unscramble using the letters in obeah?
There are 29 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in obeah. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in obeah
What other words can be made from using the letters in obeah?
There are 969 words that can be made from the letters in obeah. These include :
There are 969 words that can be made from the letters in obeah. See all words that can be made from the letters in obeah