Ousted Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of ousted. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of ousted. We also have lists of Words that end with ousted, and words that start with ousted.
What is ousted? What does ousted mean?
ousted is generally defined as OUST, to expel or remove from a position or place
When someone is ousted, it means they have been removed from a position of power or influence, often in a forceful or sudden way. It can also refer to being expelled or ejected from a place.
Here are the different ways the word "ousted" can be used:
- To remove someone from an official position or job
- To force someone to leave a place or group
- To expel someone from a country or territory
- To evict someone from a property
Examples Using ousted in a sentence
- The CEO was ousted from the company after a major scandal.
- The dictator was ousted from power after a popular uprising.
- The team captain was ousted from the game for unsportsmanlike conduct.
- The tenants were ousted from the apartment building due to renovations.
- The rebels sought to oust the government from power.
- The employee was ousted from the company for violating company policies.
- The family was ousted from their home due to foreclosure.
- The politician was ousted from office after a corruption scandal.
- The protesters were ousted from the park by the police.
- The landlord tried to oust the tenants without proper notice, but they fought back in court.
How much does ousted score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing ousted scores 7 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is ousted worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word ousted in Words With Friends, it scores 8 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 24 points.
What's another way to say ousted? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write ousted? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of ousted.
How may anagrams can you make from ousted?
There are 1 anagrams of ousted. These include :
There are 1 anagrams of ousted in total. See all anagrams of ousted
What words can you unscramble using the letters in ousted?
There are 85 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in ousted. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in ousted
What other words can be made from using the letters in ousted?
There are 1541 words that can be made from the letters in ousted. These include :
There are 1541 words that can be made from the letters in ousted. See all words that can be made from the letters in ousted