Pacing Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of pacing. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of pacing. We also have lists of Words that end with pacing, and words that start with pacing.
What is pacing? What does pacing mean?
pacing is generally defined as the act of setting a pace
Pacing refers to the speed or rhythm of a particular activity or process. It can refer to the speed at which you do something, or the tempo of a piece of music, or the rhythm of a story.
Pacing can be used in the following ways:
- Physical activity: This refers to the speed at which you do something. For example, when you are walking or running, you can vary your pace to go faster or slower.
- Music: This refers to the tempo of a piece of music. For example, a fast-paced song will have a high tempo, while a slow-paced song will have a low tempo.
- Storytelling: This refers to the rhythm of a story. Good pacing in a story means that the plot moves along at a consistent speed, with the right amount of action and exposition to keep the reader engaged.
Examples Using pacing in a sentence
- The pacing of the movie was so slow that I fell asleep halfway through.
- You need to work on your pacing if you want to finish the race on time.
- The song had a fast pacing, which made it great for dancing.
- The pacing of the story was perfect, with just the right amount of suspense.
- The coach instructed the team to increase their pacing during the second half of the game.
- The pacing of the play was uneven, with some scenes dragging on too long.
- The novel's pacing was slow at the beginning but picked up towards the end.
- The conductor adjusted the orchestra's pacing to match the soloist's tempo.
- The professor suggested that the student should improve the pacing of their presentation.
- The pacing of the TV show was so fast that I couldn't keep up with the plot.
How much does pacing score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing pacing scores 11 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is pacing worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word pacing in Words With Friends, it scores 15 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 45 points.
What's another way to say pacing? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write pacing? In our thesaurus we found there are 1 synonyms of pacing.
How may anagrams can you make from pacing?
There are 1 anagrams of pacing. These include :
There are 1 anagrams of pacing in total. See all anagrams of pacing
What words can you unscramble using the letters in pacing?
There are 46 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in pacing. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in pacing
What other words can be made from using the letters in pacing?
There are 919 words that can be made from the letters in pacing. These include :
There are 919 words that can be made from the letters in pacing. See all words that can be made from the letters in pacing