Pavens Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of pavens. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of pavens. We also have lists of Words that end with pavens, and words that start with pavens.
What is pavens? What does pavens mean?
pavens is often defined as PAVEN, a stately English Renaissance court dance, also PAVAN, PAVANE, PAVIN
Pavens is not an English word, so it does not have a definition in the Oxford English Dictionary. However, a search indicates that "pavens" might be a misspelling of "pavanes," which is a term used in dance and music in the Renaissance period.
Examples Using pavens in a sentence
As there is no definition for "pavens" in the Oxford English Dictionary, I cannot provide example sentences. If you meant "pavanes," here are some sentences:
- The dancers performed a pavane, a slow and stately court dance from the Renaissance era.
- The pavane was accompanied by a live ensemble playing music on period instruments.
- The musicians played a pavane by the composer Tielman Susato, which was popular in the 16th century.
- The pavane was often paired with a galliard, a lively dance that contrasted with its slower pace.
- The courtiers dressed in elaborate costumes for the pavane, with ladies wearing long gowns and gentlemen in doublets and hose.
- The pavane was a popular dance in France, Spain, and England during the Renaissance.
- The pavane was often performed at weddings, balls, and other formal occasions.
- The pavane was also popular in the theater, and was sometimes incorporated into plays and masques.
- The pavane was one of the earliest dances to be notated in music manuscripts, which helped to preserve its choreography for future generations.
- The pavane fell out of favor in the 17th century, but has since been revived by historical dance enthusiasts and early music performers.
How much does pavens score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing pavens scores 11 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is pavens worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word pavens in Words With Friends, it scores 14 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 42 points.
What's another way to say pavens? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write pavens? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of pavens.
How may anagrams can you make from pavens?
There are 0 anagrams of pavens.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in pavens?
There are 89 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in pavens. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in pavens
What other words can be made from using the letters in pavens?
There are 241 words that can be made from the letters in pavens. These include :
There are 241 words that can be made from the letters in pavens. See all words that can be made from the letters in pavens