Pedler Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of pedler. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of pedler. We also have lists of Words that end with pedler, and words that start with pedler.
What is pedler? What does pedler mean?
pedler is often defined as a person who goes about carrying small goods for sale, esp. one who goes from door to door with the goods in a pack, also PEDDER, PEDDLER, PEDLAR, PETHER
A pedler (also spelled as peddler) is a person who travels from place to place selling goods, typically by carrying them on their back or in a small cart. Pedlers are typically small-scale traders who sell a variety of goods, often door-to-door or in markets.
Pedlers can be classified into different categories depending on their trade. Some examples include:
- Pack pedlers: These are pedlers who carry their goods on their backs, typically using a large basket or bag.
- Hawkers: These are pedlers who sell goods on the streets, often by calling out their wares to passersby.
- Market pedlers: These are pedlers who sell their wares in markets, often specializing in a particular type of product.
Examples Using pedler in a sentence
- The pedler came to our door selling fresh produce from his garden.
- The pack pedler walked through the mountains selling his handmade goods.
- The hawker sold his wares on the streets of the bustling city.
- The market pedler set up his stand in the town square every Saturday.
- The pedler was known for his handcrafted jewelry and unique designs.
- The traveling pedler sold his goods to the villagers in exchange for food and shelter.
- The pedler specialized in selling rare spices from around the world.
- The pack pedler hiked for days to reach the remote village where he sold his goods.
- The hawker's loud voice could be heard from blocks away as he called out his wares.
- The market pedler's stand was always crowded with customers eager to buy his fresh fruits and vegetables.
How much does pedler score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing pedler scores 9 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is pedler worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word pedler in Words With Friends, it scores 11 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 33 points.
What's another way to say pedler? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write pedler? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of pedler.
How may anagrams can you make from pedler?
There are 1 anagrams of pedler. These include :
There are 1 anagrams of pedler in total. See all anagrams of pedler
What words can you unscramble using the letters in pedler?
There are 53 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in pedler. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in pedler
What other words can be made from using the letters in pedler?
There are 1822 words that can be made from the letters in pedler. These include :
There are 1822 words that can be made from the letters in pedler. See all words that can be made from the letters in pedler