Pin Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of pin. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of pin. We also have lists of Words that end with pin, and words that start with pin.
What is pin? What does pin mean?
pin is often defined as a piece of wood or metal used for fastening
A pin is a small, thin piece of metal or plastic with one pointed end that is used to fasten things together, or to hold them in place. It can refer to different types of pins, including:
- Sewing pins: These are used to hold fabric in place while it is being sewn. They are usually short and have a round head that is easy to grip.
- Hair pins: These are used to hold hair in place and come in a variety of shapes and sizes, including bobby pins and hair clips.
- Safety pins: These are used to fasten clothing together, or to hold things in place. They have a simple spring mechanism that keeps the pin closed until it is opened intentionally.
Examples Using pin in a sentence
- She used a pin to fasten the hem of her skirt.
- He secured his tie with a pin.
- The seamstress used sewing pins to hold the fabric in place.
- She pulled her hair back with a hair pin.
- He found a safety pin to hold his broken glasses together.
- The map was covered in pins, marking all the places they wanted to visit.
- She used a pin to pop the balloon.
- The brooch was adorned with sparkling pins.
- He used a pin to pick the lock on the door.
- The grenade was pulled out of the pin by the soldier.
How much does pin score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing pin scores 5 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is pin worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word pin in Words With Friends, it scores 7 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 21 points.
What's another way to say pin? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write pin? In our thesaurus we found there are 7 synonyms of pin. Some of these are:See all synonyms of pin
How may anagrams can you make from pin?
There are 1 anagrams of pin. These include :
There are 1 anagrams of pin in total. See all anagrams of pin
What words can you unscramble using the letters in pin?
There are 4 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in pin. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in pin
What other words can be made from using the letters in pin?
There are 21159 words that can be made from the letters in pin. These include :
There are 21159 words that can be made from the letters in pin. See all words that can be made from the letters in pin