Pitot Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of pitot. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of pitot. We also have lists of Words that end with pitot, and words that start with pitot.
What is pitot? What does pitot mean?
pitot is usually defined as a tube used to measure the pressure of a fluid stream
A Pitot tube is a device used to measure fluid flow, mainly air and water. It has two tubes - one measures the stagnation or total pressure, and the other measures the static pressure. The difference between these two pressures is the dynamic pressure, which is used to calculate the velocity of the fluid flow.
Examples Using pitot in a sentence
- The pilot used the pitot tube to calculate the airspeed of the aircraft.
- The pitot tube is commonly used in the aviation industry to measure the velocity of air.
- The pitot tube is also used in the marine industry to measure the velocity of water.
- The pitot tube was invented by French engineer Henri Pitot in the early 18th century.
- The pitot tube is a crucial instrument in flight, as it provides the pilot with important information about the aircraft's speed.
- The pitot tube is often used in wind tunnels to measure the velocity of air.
- The pitot tube is a simple device that is easy to install and use.
- The pitot tube is a critical component of many weather instruments.
- The pitot tube is used in race cars to measure the speed of the vehicle.
- The pitot tube is also used in fluid mechanics research to study the behavior of fluids in motion.
How much does pitot score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing pitot scores 7 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is pitot worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word pitot in Words With Friends, it scores 8 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 24 points.
What's another way to say pitot? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write pitot? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of pitot.
How may anagrams can you make from pitot?
There are 0 anagrams of pitot.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in pitot?
There are 21 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in pitot. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in pitot
What other words can be made from using the letters in pitot?
There are 12520 words that can be made from the letters in pitot. These include :
There are 12520 words that can be made from the letters in pitot. See all words that can be made from the letters in pitot