Plumb Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of plumb. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of plumb. We also have lists of Words that end with plumb, and words that start with plumb.
What is plumb? What does plumb mean?
plumb is often defined as to determine the depth of
Plumb is a word that can be used as both a noun and a verb. As a noun, it refers to a weight at the end of a line that is used to determine verticality or depth. As a verb, it means to measure the depth or verticality of something using a plumb line.
- As a noun:
- A weight at the end of a line used to find the depth of water is called a plumb bob.
- A plumb line is a line with a plumb weight attached which is used to determine the verticality of a structure.
- As a verb:
- To plumb a wall means to check if it is perfectly vertical using a plumb line.
- To plumb a depth refers to determining the depth of a body of water using a plumb line.
Examples Using plumb in a sentence
- The carpenter used a plumb line to make sure the wall was straight.
- The plumber used a plumb bob to check the depth of the well.
- The sailor used a plumb line to measure the depth of the water.
- The construction worker used a plumb line to make sure the post was vertical.
- The builder hung a plumb bob from the ceiling to check if the floor was level.
- The architect used a plumb line to ensure that the tower was built straight.
- The surveyor used a plumb line to measure the depth of the river.
- The engineer used a plumb line to check if the building was leaning.
- The electrician used a plumb line to mark where the light fixtures would go.
- The geologist used a plumb line to determine the depth of the cave.
How much does plumb score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing plumb scores 11 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is plumb worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word plumb in Words With Friends, it scores 16 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 48 points.
What's another way to say plumb? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write plumb? In our thesaurus we found there are 3 synonyms of plumb. Some of these are:See all synonyms of plumb
How may anagrams can you make from plumb?
There are 0 anagrams of plumb.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in plumb?
There are 13 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in plumb. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in plumb
What other words can be made from using the letters in plumb?
There are 193 words that can be made from the letters in plumb. These include :
There are 193 words that can be made from the letters in plumb. See all words that can be made from the letters in plumb