Plumy Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of plumy. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of plumy. We also have lists of Words that end with plumy, and words that start with plumy.
What is plumy? What does plumy mean?
plumy is often defined as covered with feathers
having an abundance of soft, fluffy feathers, fur, or hair
Examples Using plumy in a sentence
- The plumy feathers of the peacock were a sight to behold.
- The cat's tail was plumy and soft to the touch.
- The lion's mane was thick and plumy.
- The actress wore a plumy boa around her neck.
- The baby's hair was plumy and downy.
- The bird's nest was made from plumy feathers.
- The dog's ears were covered in plumy fur.
- The rabbit's tail was short and plumy.
- The coat of the chinchilla was dense and plumy.
- The ostrich's plumes were long and plumy.
How much does plumy score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing plumy scores 12 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is plumy worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word plumy in Words With Friends, it scores 15 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 45 points.
What's another way to say plumy? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write plumy? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of plumy.
How may anagrams can you make from plumy?
There are 1 anagrams of plumy. These include :
There are 1 anagrams of plumy in total. See all anagrams of plumy
What words can you unscramble using the letters in plumy?
There are 22 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in plumy. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in plumy
What other words can be made from using the letters in plumy?
There are 267 words that can be made from the letters in plumy. These include :
There are 267 words that can be made from the letters in plumy. See all words that can be made from the letters in plumy