Poetic Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of poetic. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of poetic. We also have lists of Words that end with poetic, and words that start with poetic.
What is poetic? What does poetic mean?
poetic is usually defined as pertaining to poetry
The word poetic is used to describe something that has poetic qualities or characteristics. It can refer to language, style, or structure that is typical of poetry. Here are some possible meanings of the word:
- Having a poetic quality: This means that something has a lyrical, imaginative, or emotional quality that is typical of poetry. It can refer to a person, an object, a place, or an idea. For example, a sunset can be described as poetic because it evokes strong emotions and inspires creative responses.
- Using poetic language: This means that someone is using language that is rich, figurative, or metaphorical. It can be used in writing, speaking, or singing. For example, a singer might use poetic language to describe love or loss in a song.
- Following poetic conventions: This means that something follows the typical patterns, structures, or forms of poetry. It can refer to rhyme, meter, imagery, or symbolism. For example, a poem might use iambic pentameter and metaphors to express a complex idea or emotion.
Examples Using poetic in a sentence
- The poet's use of metaphors and similes created a poetic effect in her writing.
- The landscape was so beautiful that it seemed almost poetic in its tranquility.
- The actor's delivery of the lines was so poetic that it brought tears to the audience's eyes.
- The architect's design had a poetic quality that blended form and function in a unique way.
- The painter's use of color and light created a poetic atmosphere in her artwork.
- The musician's lyrics were so poetic that they could stand alone as poetry.
- The dancer's movements were so graceful and fluid that they had a poetic quality to them.
- The writer's style was so poetic that it elevated even mundane topics to a higher level.
- The film's cinematography had a poetic feel to it, with its sweeping vistas and intimate close-ups.
- The speaker's words were so poetic that they lingered in the listener's mind long after the speech was over.
How much does poetic score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing poetic scores 10 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is poetic worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word poetic in Words With Friends, it scores 12 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 36 points.
What's another way to say poetic? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write poetic? In our thesaurus we found there are 2 synonyms of poetic. Some of these are:See all synonyms of poetic
How may anagrams can you make from poetic?
There are 1 anagrams of poetic. These include :
There are 1 anagrams of poetic in total. See all anagrams of poetic
What words can you unscramble using the letters in poetic?
There are 54 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in poetic. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in poetic
What other words can be made from using the letters in poetic?
There are 3027 words that can be made from the letters in poetic. These include :
There are 3027 words that can be made from the letters in poetic. See all words that can be made from the letters in poetic