Pored Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of pored. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of pored. We also have lists of Words that end with pored, and words that start with pored.
What is pored? What does pored mean?
pored is often defined as PORE, to examine closely
Pored is not a standalone word in English. However, it is the past tense of the verb pore, which means to be absorbed in thought or to read or study attentively. This can include a variety of different activities, such as:
- To be fully engrossed in thought, often to the point of distraction or absent-mindedness.
- To read or study attentively, often with great focus and concentration.
- To examine or scrutinize a text or document, often in order to gain a deeper understanding of its content.
- To consider or think deeply about a particular topic or issue, often in order to arrive at a conclusion or decision.
Examples Using pored in a sentence
- She was so pored in her work that she didn't even notice when the time passed.
- He pored over the books for hours, trying to find the answer to the difficult question.
- The detective pored over the evidence, looking for any clues that could help solve the case.
- She pored over the contract, making sure she understood all of the terms and conditions before signing.
- He pored over the map, trying to find the best route to take on their journey.
- The scientist pored over the data, analyzing it carefully to see if there were any patterns or trends.
- She pored over the menu, trying to decide what to order for dinner.
- He pored over the manuscript, making edits and revisions until it was perfect.
- The student pored over his notes, trying to memorize the information for the upcoming exam.
- She pored over the painting, admiring the intricate details and colors.
How much does pored score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing pored scores 8 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is pored worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word pored in Words With Friends, it scores 9 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 27 points.
What's another way to say pored? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write pored? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of pored.
How may anagrams can you make from pored?
There are 3 anagrams of pored. These include :
There are 3 anagrams of pored in total. See all anagrams of pored
What words can you unscramble using the letters in pored?
There are 47 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in pored. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in pored
What other words can be made from using the letters in pored?
There are 3415 words that can be made from the letters in pored. These include :
There are 3415 words that can be made from the letters in pored. See all words that can be made from the letters in pored