Priory Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of priory. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of priory. We also have lists of Words that end with priory, and words that start with priory.
What is priory? What does priory mean?
priory is usually defined as a religious house
A priory is a house of men or women under religious vows that is headed by a prior or prioress. It is a religious building that is part of a monastery or convent and is usually smaller in size than the main building.
Examples Using priory in a sentence
- The priory was founded in the 12th century by a group of Benedictine monks.
- She decided to spend a weekend at the priory to escape from the noise and chaos of the city.
- The priory church was one of the most beautiful buildings in the town.
- The priory's gardens were filled with fragrant herbs and colorful flowers.
- The priory was known for its strict adherence to the rules of the order.
- The priory's library contained many rare and ancient books.
- The priory was a place of quiet contemplation and spiritual renewal.
- The priory was located in a secluded valley, surrounded by hills and forests.
- The priory was destroyed during the Reformation and its ruins can still be seen today.
- The priory was a popular destination for pilgrims and travelers seeking spiritual guidance.
How much does priory score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing priory scores 11 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is priory worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word priory in Words With Friends, it scores 11 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 33 points.
What's another way to say priory? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write priory? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of priory.
How may anagrams can you make from priory?
There are 0 anagrams of priory.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in priory?
There are 23 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in priory. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in priory
What other words can be made from using the letters in priory?
There are 2153 words that can be made from the letters in priory. These include :
There are 2153 words that can be made from the letters in priory. See all words that can be made from the letters in priory