Priss Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of priss. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of priss. We also have lists of Words that end with priss, and words that start with priss.
What is priss? What does priss mean?
priss is often defined as to act in a prissy manner
Priss is a noun that refers to a person who is overly concerned with their appearance, manners, or behavior. It is often used to describe someone who is excessively fussy or prim and proper.
Examples Using priss in a sentence
- Mary is such a priss, she spends hours getting ready just to go to the grocery store.
- My boss is a bit of a priss, he always wears a suit and tie even on casual Fridays.
- I don't think I could date someone who is a priss, I prefer someone who is more laid back.
- The new girl in school seems like a priss, she won't even talk to anyone who isn't in her clique.
- I can't stand people who are such prisses about their food, just eat it already!
- My grandmother is a bit of a priss, she always insists on using a napkin and never eats with her hands.
- The wedding planner was a real priss, she kept fussing over every little detail.
- The fashion industry is full of prisses, they care more about how they look than anything else.
- I don't want to come across as a priss, but I do like to dress nicely for special occasions.
- The etiquette teacher was a real priss, she insisted that we hold our pinkies up while drinking tea.
How much does priss score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing priss scores 7 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is priss worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word priss in Words With Friends, it scores 8 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 24 points.
What's another way to say priss? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write priss? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of priss.
How may anagrams can you make from priss?
There are 1 anagrams of priss. These include :
There are 1 anagrams of priss in total. See all anagrams of priss
What words can you unscramble using the letters in priss?
There are 21 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in priss. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in priss
What other words can be made from using the letters in priss?
There are 15121 words that can be made from the letters in priss. These include :
There are 15121 words that can be made from the letters in priss. See all words that can be made from the letters in priss