Prop Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of prop. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of prop. We also have lists of Words that end with prop, and words that start with prop.
What is prop? What does prop mean?
prop is usually defined as to hold up
Prop can be used as both a noun and a verb. As a noun, it refers to an object used in a play, movie, or other production, or an object used to support something. As a verb, it means to support or hold something up, or to suggest or put forward an idea.
As a noun:
- An object used in a play, movie, or other production
- An object used to support something, such as a camera tripod or a piece of furniture
- A propeller, such as on an airplane or boat
As a verb:
- To support or hold something up, such as a door or a fence
- To suggest or put forward an idea or theory
- To provide a prop or props for a play, movie, or other production
Examples Using prop in a sentence
- The actors were careful not to damage the delicate props on set.
- I needed a prop to keep my camera steady while taking photos.
- The boat's prop spun faster as it gained speed.
- He used a stick to prop open the door while he carried in the groceries.
- She propped up the painting on the mantlepiece.
- The professor propsed a new theory about the origins of the universe.
- The theater company had to rent a number of props for their latest production.
- She propped her feet up on the coffee table and relaxed.
- The tripod was the perfect prop for taking time-lapse photos.
- He propped the ladder against the wall and climbed up to change the lightbulb.
How much does prop score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing prop scores 8 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is prop worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word prop in Words With Friends, it scores 10 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 30 points.
What's another way to say prop? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write prop? In our thesaurus we found there are 1 synonyms of prop.
How may anagrams can you make from prop?
There are 0 anagrams of prop.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in prop?
There are 6 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in prop. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in prop
What other words can be made from using the letters in prop?
There are 21006 words that can be made from the letters in prop. These include :
There are 21006 words that can be made from the letters in prop. See all words that can be made from the letters in prop