Psycho Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of psycho. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of psycho. We also have lists of Words that end with psycho, and words that start with psycho.
What is psycho? What does psycho mean?
psycho is normally defined as a mentally unstable person
The word "psycho" is a shortened version of the word "psychopath." A psychopath is a person who has a personality disorder that is characterized by persistent anti-social behavior, impaired empathy, and bold and often egotistical traits. The word "psycho" is often used informally to describe someone who is mentally unstable or unpredictable.
- A psychopath is typically characterized by the following:
- Lack of empathy
- Risk-taking behavior
- Lack of guilt or remorse
- Shallow emotions
Examples Using psycho in a sentence
- He went psycho on me when I told him I couldn't lend him any money.
- The movie was about a psycho killer who terrorized a small town.
- I can't believe she married that psycho after only knowing him for a week.
- My ex-boyfriend was a complete psycho who would stalk me and threaten me.
- The psycho behavior of the dictator led to the downfall of the country's economy.
- She had a psycho roommate who would never clean up after herself.
- The company fired the employee because he was acting psycho towards his coworkers.
- I had to call the police when my neighbor went psycho and started screaming at me.
- The therapist diagnosed him with a psycho disorder after observing his behavior for several weeks.
- The media often portrays psychos as violent and dangerous individuals.
How much does psycho score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing psycho scores 16 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is psycho worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word psycho in Words With Friends, it scores 16 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 48 points.
What's another way to say psycho? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write psycho? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of psycho.
How may anagrams can you make from psycho?
There are 0 anagrams of psycho.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in psycho?
There are 56 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in psycho. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in psycho
What other words can be made from using the letters in psycho?
There are 811 words that can be made from the letters in psycho. These include :
There are 811 words that can be made from the letters in psycho. See all words that can be made from the letters in psycho