Purine Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of purine. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of purine. We also have lists of Words that end with purine, and words that start with purine.
What is purine? What does purine mean?
purine is often defined as a white crystalline substance which with oxygen forms uric acid, also PURIN
Purine is a type of organic compound that consists of two carbon-nitrogen rings fused together. It is a basic building block for DNA and RNA, which are the genetic materials in all living organisms. Purines are also found in some foods and drinks, such as meat, fish, and beer.
Purine has the following different meanings:
- A type of organic compound, consisting of two carbon-nitrogen rings fused together.
- A basic building block for DNA and RNA.
- A type of nitrogenous base, which is one of the four bases that make up the genetic code of DNA and RNA.
- A type of chemical that is found in some foods and drinks, and can be broken down into uric acid in the body.
Examples Using purine in a sentence
- Purine is a key component of DNA and RNA.
- The purine bases in DNA are adenine and guanine.
- The purine bases in RNA are adenine and guanine, but uracil replaces guanine.
- Purine-rich foods include liver, anchovies, and beer.
- High levels of purine in the body can lead to the formation of uric acid crystals, which cause gout.
- Some medications, such as allopurinol, can help lower the levels of purine in the body.
- Scientists use purine and pyrimidine bases to study the structure and function of DNA and RNA.
- Purine metabolism is important for the synthesis of nucleic acids and energy production.
- Purine analogs are used in chemotherapy to treat cancer.
- Purine is a heterocyclic aromatic organic compound that is ubiquitous in nature.
How much does purine score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing purine scores 8 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is purine worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word purine in Words With Friends, it scores 11 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 33 points.
What's another way to say purine? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write purine? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of purine.
How may anagrams can you make from purine?
There are 3 anagrams of purine. These include :
There are 3 anagrams of purine in total. See all anagrams of purine
What words can you unscramble using the letters in purine?
There are 65 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in purine. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in purine
What other words can be made from using the letters in purine?
There are 1794 words that can be made from the letters in purine. These include :
There are 1794 words that can be made from the letters in purine. See all words that can be made from the letters in purine