Qurush Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of qurush. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of qurush. We also have lists of Words that end with qurush, and words that start with qurush.
What is qurush? What does qurush mean?
qurush is generally defined as (Arabic) a monetary unit of Saudi Arabia, also GIRSH, GURSH, KURUSH, QURSH
Qurush is not a word in English. However, Qurush or Qirsh is a currency unit that was used in the Ottoman Empire and other countries in the Middle East. It was also used in different forms in different countries. Here are some of the meanings of Qurush in different contexts:
- A unit of currency used in the Ottoman Empire and other countries in the Middle East.
- In Turkey, the qurush was equal to 1/40th of a lira.
- In Egypt, the qirsh was equal to 1/40th of a pound.
- In Saudi Arabia, the qurush is a subdivision of the riyal, with one riyal being equal to 100 qurush.
Examples Using qurush in a sentence
Here are some examples of how qurush can be used in a sentence:
- I have a collection of Ottoman coins, including a silver qurush from the reign of Abdul Hamid II.
- The exchange rate for the qirsh to the British pound was fixed in 1885.
- The price of bread was one qirsh per loaf in 1920s Egypt.
- The Saudi Arabian government introduced the qurush as a new coin denomination in 2016.
- The word qurush is derived from the Arabic word "qarsh", which means a weight of 12 carats.
- The qirsh was also used in Palestine, Jordan, and Lebanon before these countries introduced their own currencies.
- The value of the qurush fluctuated over time due to changes in the price of silver.
- The Ottoman government issued paper money in denominations of piastres, qurushes, and liras.
- The qirsh was also used in Iraq during the British mandate period.
- The qurush was replaced by the Saudi riyal in 1960, but it continued to be used as a unit of account for some time.
How much does qurush score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing qurush scores 18 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is qurush worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word qurush in Words With Friends, it scores 19 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 57 points.
What's another way to say qurush? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write qurush? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of qurush.
How may anagrams can you make from qurush?
There are 0 anagrams of qurush.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in qurush?
There are 12 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in qurush. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in qurush
What other words can be made from using the letters in qurush?
There are 114 words that can be made from the letters in qurush. These include :
There are 114 words that can be made from the letters in qurush. See all words that can be made from the letters in qurush