Radome Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of radome. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of radome. We also have lists of Words that end with radome, and words that start with radome.
What is radome? What does radome mean?
radome is usually defined as a domelike device used to shelter a radar antenna
A radome is a weatherproof structure that protects a radar antenna and helps it transmit and receive signals. It is typically made of materials that are transparent to radio waves, such as fiberglass or plastic, and can be shaped like a dome, sphere, or flat panel. Radomes are commonly used in aviation, maritime, and military applications to protect radar systems from environmental damage and to improve their performance.
Examples Using radome in a sentence
- The airplane's radome was damaged during a severe thunderstorm, causing interference with the radar signal.
- The radar system's radome is designed to withstand extreme temperatures and high winds.
- The ship's radome was hit by a large wave, but it remained intact and protected the radar equipment inside.
- The military base has a network of radomes that provide surveillance and tracking of aircraft in the area.
- The radome on the top of the building houses a sophisticated radar system that can detect objects miles away.
- The radome's shape can affect the radar signal's accuracy, depending on the frequency and wavelength being used.
- The technicians are performing routine maintenance on the radome to ensure that it remains in good condition.
- The radome is an important component of the radar system, as it helps to focus and direct the signal.
- The aircraft's radome was replaced with a new one that had better signal transmission and reception capabilities.
- The radome manufacturer offers a variety of sizes and shapes to fit different types of radar antennas.
How much does radome score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing radome scores 9 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is radome worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word radome in Words With Friends, it scores 10 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 30 points.
What's another way to say radome? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write radome? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of radome.
How may anagrams can you make from radome?
There are 1 anagrams of radome. These include :
There are 1 anagrams of radome in total. See all anagrams of radome
What words can you unscramble using the letters in radome?
There are 102 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in radome. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in radome
What other words can be made from using the letters in radome?
There are 1524 words that can be made from the letters in radome. These include :
There are 1524 words that can be made from the letters in radome. See all words that can be made from the letters in radome